We are a community of people dedicated to serving the Lord.
We're glad you decided to stop by! This page will help you find the basic information you need to know.
Are you looking to understand what exactly we believe a little better? This page is for you!
Fall Programming Begins Sept. 6
We are gearing up for an exciting Fall as LOGOS, Wed. Night Supper and Youth Groups all get under way again.
Logos registration forms can be found at this link or in the reception area in the church office. Register today!
We'll see you on Wednesday evenings!
We welcome you to worship the Lord with us! We are located at 950 W. State St, Boise, Idaho 83702. There is parking available behind the Church and in the lot across the street. If you can, please arrive a little early to avoid any issues with parking.
- SUNDAYS -
- Regular Scheduled Worship Services -
8:45 AM - FIRST LIGHT - Lindsay Hall Led by the FPC Praise Band, this service features informal praise, prayer, and conversations on scripture with a coffee house feel. Bring a mug and come as you are as we worship together.
10:45 AM - TRADITIONAL WORSHIP - Sanctuary This service follows elements of Reformed Worship and includes traditional organ led hymns, choir and a sermon with communion celebrated on the first Sunday of each month.
- Christian Education Classes -
9:30 - 10:30 AM - Christian Education for all ages
We are blessed to be involved with both the local and global community in many ways. Here you can learn about our outreach programs and your opportunities to get involved!
* Upcoming Events
* International Peacemaker Herman Kumara - Sept. 27-Oct. 1. FPC will feature Mr. Kumara at three FPC sponsored events. 1) A dinner and presentation on Wed. Sept. 27 in Lindsay Hall, at 6:00 pm. 2) Leading worship on Sunday, Oct. 1, 8:45 & 10:45 AM. 3) Lunch and conversation, Sunday, Oct. 1, Noon, in Lindsay Hall. If you would like to attend either of the meal events, RSVP to the church office.
Herman Kumara’s Boise visit is sponsored by the First Presbyterian Church of Boise and the International Peacemaking Program of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).
* 2017 Boise Presbytery Women’s Fall Retreat – Oct. 6-8. Registration forms can be found in the church office. Registration is due by Sept. 20.
* CROP Hunger Walk - Ending Hunger One Step at a Time - Sun., Oct. 16, Julia Davis Park, Registration 2:30 p.m., Walk, 3:00 p.m. Let’s have a big FPC contingent again this year!
* Stewardship Sundays - Sun., Oct. 15 - Nov. 5. Join the conversation as we embark on our 2018 “Connecting Community” Stewardship Campaign.
* New Member Class - Sun., Oct. 22, 12-2:30 pm, 5th floor. Everyone is welcome to attend this class. It can be a road to membership or just an informative class. Led by Rev. Andrew Kukla. More info on the back page.
* Roger’s List (no relation to Angie’s List) – Roger has hung a clipboard on the door at the top of the stairs that leads to his office (the dungeon). If you have a facility-related item that needs Roger’s attention – please leave him a note on the clipboard. Leaving your name will allow him to contact you if he has any questions.
* Birthday Announcements – We love to share in the excitement of our FPC family member’s birthdays. So, make sure the church office has your birthdate or we have no way of knowing when your birthday is. Just send Duncan an email (email@example.com) with your month, day and date.
See the Calendar for a complete listing of events.