We are a community of people dedicated to serving the Lord.
We're glad you decided to stop by! This page will help you find the basic information you need to know.
Are you looking to understand what exactly we believe a little better? This page is for you!
We welcome you to worship the Lord with us! We are located at 950 W. State St, Boise, Idaho 83702. There is parking available behind the Church and in the lot across the street. If you can, please arrive a little early to avoid any issues with parking.
- SUNDAYS -
- SINGLE WORSHIP SERVICE -
Sunday, Nov. 12, 10:00 AM, Sanctuary
A Congregational Meeting will follow the worship service.
The Harvest Dinner will take place at the end of the meeting.
- Regular Scheduled Worship Services -
8:45 AM - FIRST LIGHT - Lindsay Hall Led by the FPC Praise Band, this service features informal praise, prayer, and conversations on scripture with a coffee house feel. Bring a mug and come as you are as we worship together.
10:45 AM - TRADITIONAL WORSHIP - Sanctuary This service follows elements of Reformed Worship and includes traditional organ led hymns, choir and a sermon with communion celebrated on the first Sunday of each month.
- Christian Education Classes -
9:30 - 10:30 AM - Christian Education for all ages
- CHURCH OFFICE HOURS-
Monday - Thursday 9:00-4:00 PM Closed on Holidays
We are blessed to be involved with both the local and global community in many ways. Here you can learn about our outreach programs and your opportunities to get involved!
* Upcoming Events
* No Wed. Night Activities Nov. 22 - Activities will resume on Wed. Nov. 29.
* Office Closed for Thanksgiving - Thursday, Nov. 23. Happy Thanksgiving!
* Festival ofthe Greens - Saturday, Dec. 2, 4:00-7:00 pm. Creating some Christmas arts & crafts, wrapping gifts for CATCH families, decorating the church and enjoying fellowship together. “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…” Join us if you can - everyone of all ages are welcome. Dinner will be provided
* Friendship Dinner - Thursday, Dec. 7, 6:00 pm. Join us in feeding those who need a good meal. Volunteers are welcome to help. Contact Bill Brudenell for more information (email@example.com).
* Youth Lock-in - Friday evening until Saturday morning, Dec. 15/16. An annual youth group “sleep-over.” For more details contact Katey (208-345-3441, or firstname.lastname@example.org).
* No Wed. Evening Activities - Wednesday, Dec. 20. Enjoy your Christmas Holidays.
* Birthday Announcements – We love to share in the excitement of our FPC family member’s birthdays. So, make sure the church office has your birthdate or we have no way of knowing when your birthday is. Just send Duncan an email (email@example.com) with your month, day and date.
See the Calendar for a complete listing of events.