We are a community of people dedicated to serving the Lord.
We're glad you decided to stop by! This page will help you find the basic information you need to know.
Are you looking to understand what exactly we believe a little better? This page is for you!
We welcome you to worship the Lord with us! We are located at 950 W. State St, Boise, Idaho 83702. There is parking available behind the Church and in the lot across the street. If you can, please arrive a little early to avoid any issues with parking.
- SUNDAYS -
upcoming service times
- SINGLE WORSHIP SERVICE -
Sunday, Jan. 28, 10:00 AM, Sanctuary
(Followed by a Congregational Meeting)
- Regular Worship Service schedule -
8:45 AM - FIRST LIGHT - Lindsay Hall Led by the FPC Praise Band, this service features informal praise, prayer, and conversations on scripture with a coffee house feel. Bring a mug and come as you are as we worship together.
10:45 AM - TRADITIONAL WORSHIP - Sanctuary This service follows elements of Reformed Worship and includes traditional organ led hymns, choir and a sermon with communion celebrated on the first Sunday of each month.
- Christian Education Classes -
9:30 - 10:30 AM - Christian Education for all ages
- CHURCH OFFICE HOURS-
Monday - Thursday 9:00-4:00 PM Closed on Holidays
We are blessed to be involved with both the local and global community in many ways. Here you can learn about our outreach programs and your opportunities to get involved!
* Upcoming Events
* Wednesday Night Activities RESUME!- Tonight – Jan. 10. Logos, Bible Study, Choir, Youth Group, Wed. Night Dinner - all Wed. Night activities resume TONIGHT!
* Bridge/Pinochle - Thurs., Jan. 11, 7:00 pm, Atrium. All levels and all people are welcome to come and play. Light snacks are also welcomed and consumed. Come be part of the fun.
* Elder Training - Sat., Jan. 13, 9-noon.! Welcoming our new Session members!
* Office Closed for MLK Jr. Day - Mon., Jan.15, the church office will be closed in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
* Session/Deacon Appreciation Meal - Mon., Jan. 15, 6:30 pm, Lindsay Hall. A meal to say “Thank You” for service to the church & welcoming new officers.
* Deacon Training - Sat., Jan. 20, 9-noon. Welcoming our new Deacons!
* Single Worship Service - Sun., Jan. 28, 10:00 am, Sanctuary.
* Congregational Meeting - Sun., Jan. 28, following the 10:00 am single service, Sanctuary. To share the 2018 budget, and to approve the terms of call for our pastoral staff.
* Souper-Bowl of Caring - Sun., Feb. 4. An annual youth mission project to help fight hunger. Bring a non-perishable food item to church to be donated.
* Birthday Announcements – We love to share in the excitement of our FPC family member’s birthdays. So, make sure the church office has your birthdate or we have no way of knowing when your birthday is. Just send Duncan an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your month, day and date.
See the Calendar for a complete listing of events.