We're glad you decided to stop by! This page will help you find the basic information you need to know.
Are you looking to understand what exactly we believe a little better? This page is for you!
We are so pleased with the recent addition of our online, self-editable, picture directory. Once you receive the link, initiated by the church office, you can update your family's contact information, review your financial information, enjoy real time updates, and have 24-hour access on your mobile device or home computer. If you'd like access to this useful tool, just let the church office know. Printed additions of the picture directory are available through the church office.
We welcome you to worship the Lord with us! We are located at 950 W. State St, Boise, Idaho 83702. There is parking available behind the Church and in the lot across the street. If you can, please arrive a little early to avoid any issues with parking.
- SUNDAYS -
SUNDAY, Jan 29, 10:00 AM, SANCTUARY
- COMBINED WORSHIP -
Join us for this single service.
- Regular Scheduled Worship Services -
8:45 AM - FIRST LIGHT - Lindsay Hall Led by the FPC Praise Band, this service features informal praise, prayer, and conversations on scripture with a coffee house feel. Bring a mug and come as you are as we worship together.
10:45 AM - TRADITIONAL WORSHIP - Sanctuary This service follows elements of Reformed Worship and includes traditional organ led hymns, choir and a sermon with communion celebrated on the first Sunday of each month.
- Christian Education Classes -
9:30 - 10:30 AM - Christian Education for all ages
We are blessed to be involved with both the local and global community in many ways. Here you can learn about our outreach programs and your opportunities to get involved!
· Confirmation Classes - Sunday, January 15, 9:30 a.m. Classes start this Sunday. See below for more details.
· Tubing at Bogus Basin - Youth are invited to get in on the fun and head up to Bogus Basin after worship this Sunday. FPC has a 1 p.m. time slot for the tubing hill. Contact Katey Schwind (email@example.com, 345-3441) to check availability if you have not already signed up.
· Saturday Friendship Group Dinner Cancelled - Saturday, January 12. Due to the continuing inclement weather, the January dinner is cancelled. Call Estelle Aldridge with any questions. NOTE: A blue coat was found after the last meeting in Lindsay Hall. To retrieve this jacket, please contact the church Office—345-3441.
· Souper Bowl of Caring - Sunday, February 5. Bring canned food to donate and help fight hunger.
See the Calendar for a complete listing of events.