We're glad you decided to stop by! This page will help you find the basic information you need to know.
Are you looking to understand what exactly we believe a little better? This page is for you!
We are so pleased with the recent addition of our online, self-editable, picture directory. Once you receive the link, initiated by the church office, you can update your family's contact information, review your financial information, enjoy real time updates, and have 24-hour access on your mobile device or home computer. If you'd like access to this useful tool, just let the church office know. Printed additions of the picture directory are available through the church office.
We welcome you to worship the Lord with us! We are located at 950 W. State St, Boise, Idaho 83702. There is parking available behind the Church and in the lot across the street. If you can, please arrive a little early to avoid any issues with parking.
- SUNDAYS -
- Regular Scheduled Worship Services -
8:45 AM - FIRST LIGHT - Lindsay Hall Led by the FPC Praise Band, this service features informal praise, prayer, and conversations on scripture with a coffee house feel. Bring a mug and come as you are as we worship together.
10:45 AM - TRADITIONAL WORSHIP - Sanctuary This service follows elements of Reformed Worship and includes traditional organ led hymns, choir and a sermon with communion celebrated on the first Sunday of each month.
- Christian Education Classes -
9:30 - 10:30 AM - Christian Education for all ages
We are blessed to be involved with both the local and global community in many ways. Here you can learn about our outreach programs and your opportunities to get involved!
· BSU Meistersingers Spring Concert - Saturday, April 22, 7:00 p.m., Sanctuary. Meistersingers is Boise State University’s premier choral ensemble and represents the finest in choral excellence at Boise State. This auditioned group performs music from all historical periods and various nationalities. $7 - Adults, $5 - Seniors, Free - Students/Children
· FPC New Member Class - Sundays, April 23-30, 5th floor. The April 23 class meets from 12:00 to 2:00 p.m., and the April 30 class meets from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.. Everyone is welcome to attend. It can be a road to membership or just an informative class. Led by Rev. Andrew Kukla. More info and syllabus on the back page.
· Spring Organ Concert - Friday, April 28, 7:00 p.m., Sanctuary. See below for more details about this event.
· Celtic Harps, Rare Instruments & Wondrous Stories - Thursday, May 4, 7:00 p.m., Sanctuary. See below for more details about this event.
* Youth Sunday - Sunday, May 7, 10:45 a.m. service, Sanctuary. This will be a worship service designed and presented by the FPC youth. Come see our youth leaders in action.
* Boise High School Construction Project Impact Meeting - Sunday, May 7, following both services in their respective worship spaces. In this meeting Ron Eardley, FPC Elder & Facilities chairman, will relate the results of his meetings with representatives of BHS and the impact on FPC as the school district renovates the music & old gym for the upcoming year.
See the Calendar for a complete listing of events.