We are a community of people dedicated to serving the Lord.
We're glad you decided to stop by! This page will help you find the basic information you need to know.
Are you looking to understand what exactly we believe a little better? This page is for you!
Fall Programming Begins Sept. 6
We are gearing up for an exciting Fall as LOGOS, Wed. Night Supper and Youth Groups all get under way again.
Logos registration forms can be found at this link or in the reception area in the church office. Register today!
We'll see you on Wednesday evenings!
We welcome you to worship the Lord with us! We are located at 950 W. State St, Boise, Idaho 83702. There is parking available behind the Church and in the lot across the street. If you can, please arrive a little early to avoid any issues with parking.
- SUNDAYS -
- Regular Scheduled Worship Services -
8:45 AM - FIRST LIGHT - Lindsay Hall Led by the FPC Praise Band, this service features informal praise, prayer, and conversations on scripture with a coffee house feel. Bring a mug and come as you are as we worship together.
10:45 AM - TRADITIONAL WORSHIP - Sanctuary This service follows elements of Reformed Worship and includes traditional organ led hymns, choir and a sermon with communion celebrated on the first Sunday of each month.
- Christian Education Classes -
9:30 - 10:30 AM - Christian Education for all ages
We are blessed to be involved with both the local and global community in many ways. Here you can learn about our outreach programs and your opportunities to get involved!
* Upcoming Events
* All-church Retreat at Camp Sawtooth - Aug. 18-20. This is an all-church, intergenerational retreat. Everyone is meeting at Camp Sawtooth at 4:00 pm.
* Boise Schools Fall Session Begins - Tues., Aug. 22. Summer ends and the school year begins.
* Fall Programming Begins - Wed., Sept. 6. 5:00 pm - LOGOS; 6:00 pm - All-church dinner; 6:45 pm - Youth Group.
* Summer Send Off Picnic - Sunday, Sept. 17. Our annual fall picnic will take place on Sunday, Sept. 17 following the 10:45 am worship service. Stay tuned for more information about the specifics of this wonderful and social all-church meal.
College Care Packages. If your college student, or active military personnel, would like to receive a care package from the church, please make sure that you contact the church office with their address. Many have already supplied the office with updated information. Thank you!
* Bridge & Pinochle meets every 2nd Thursday of the month in the Atrium at 7:00 pm starting September 14. Come one, come all and have some fun! All experience levels are welcomed. Bring a snack like nuts, cookies, crackers, cheese, fruit, candy, etc. Contact Mary Royce, (208)377-1366, email@example.com See you there!
* Friendship Dinner report – On Thursday, August 3rd, “…about 45 people were served by 9 volunteers.” Thanks to those who help make this important meal a success.
* If you are considering teaching Sunday School or Logos this year, contact Katey (firstname.lastname@example.org). There will be an “orientation” meeting for Sunday School teachers on Sept. 3 after worship in the Conference Room – just show up if you are interested.
See the Calendar for a complete listing of events.