We're glad you decided to stop by! This page will help you find the basic information you need to know.
Are you looking to understand what exactly we believe a little better? This page is for you!
Lent - 2017
We are so pleased with the recent addition of our online, self-editable, picture directory. Once you receive the link, initiated by the church office, you can update your family's contact information, review your financial information, enjoy real time updates, and have 24-hour access on your mobile device or home computer. If you'd like access to this useful tool, just let the church office know. Printed additions of the picture directory are available through the church office.
We welcome you to worship the Lord with us! We are located at 950 W. State St, Boise, Idaho 83702. There is parking available behind the Church and in the lot across the street. If you can, please arrive a little early to avoid any issues with parking.
- SUNDAYS -
- Regular Scheduled Worship Services -
8:45 AM - FIRST LIGHT - Lindsay Hall Led by the FPC Praise Band, this service features informal praise, prayer, and conversations on scripture with a coffee house feel. Bring a mug and come as you are as we worship together.
10:45 AM - TRADITIONAL WORSHIP - Sanctuary This service follows elements of Reformed Worship and includes traditional organ led hymns, choir and a sermon with communion celebrated on the first Sunday of each month.
- Christian Education Classes -
9:30 - 10:30 AM - Christian Education for all ages
We are blessed to be involved with both the local and global community in many ways. Here you can learn about our outreach programs and your opportunities to get involved!
· Last LOGOS until Fall - TONIGHT! Wednesday, March 22. We love LOGOS and look forward to doing it all again in the fall. Thanks to all those to volunteered their time, participated in the fun, shared their positive energy, and contagious smiles! See you in the fall!
· Boise Schools Spring Break - March 27-31. Boise schools are closed for this week of rejuvenation.
· Parking Lot Tree Pruning - Tuesday, March 28, all day. Both parking lots will be closed.
· Palm Sunday - Sunday, April 9, 2017, 8:45 & 10:45 a.m. The early service meets in Lindsay Hall, while the later service is in the Sanctuary.
· Wolfgang Quartet - Sunday, April 9, 2:00 & 5:00 p.m., Sanctuary. Performing Haydn’s Cello Concerto no. 2 as well as selections from Beethoven, Wolf, and Martinu. This is their last benefit concert. Admission is $5.
· Maundy Thursday Worship Service - Thursday, April 13, 7:00 p.m., Southminster Presbyterian Church, 6500 W. Overland Rd., Boise.
· Good Friday Worship Service - Friday, April 14, 7:00 p.m., Sanctuary.
· Resurrection “Easter” Sunday Worship - Sunday, April 16 “Do not be afraid; I know that you are looking for Jesus who was crucified. He is not here; for he has been raised.”
See the Calendar for a complete listing of events.