Musical Theater Bible Camp
June 19-23; performance June 25
In this revived annual tradition, the kids of FPC and their friends put on a musical production based on scripture, all in one week! Rising Kindergartners through graduated 5th graders are welcome, and youth helpers (6th-12th grade) are encouraged!
If any adults are interested in helping or teaching a small unit for THE RAINBOW EXPRESS (The Noah Story) let Tyler or Katey know!
For more information contact Rev. Katey Schwind, or Tyler Carlisle in the church office - 345-3441. Link to registration form.
Stay informed and download our weekly newsletter here.
To have your name added to our newsletter mailing list, just click on the box below.
We are a community of people dedicated to serving the Lord.
We're glad you decided to stop by! This page will help you find the basic information you need to know.
Are you looking to understand what exactly we believe a little better? This page is for you!
We are so pleased with the recent addition of our online, self-editable, picture directory. Once you receive the link, initiated by the church office, you can update your family's contact information, review your financial information, enjoy real time updates, and have 24-hour access on your mobile device or home computer. If you'd like access to this useful tool, just let the church office know. Printed additions of the picture directory are available through the church office.
We welcome you to worship the Lord with us! We are located at 950 W. State St, Boise, Idaho 83702. There is parking available behind the Church and in the lot across the street. If you can, please arrive a little early to avoid any issues with parking.
- SUNDAYS -
- Regular Scheduled Worship Services -
8:45 AM - FIRST LIGHT - Lindsay Hall Led by the FPC Praise Band, this service features informal praise, prayer, and conversations on scripture with a coffee house feel. Bring a mug and come as you are as we worship together.
10:45 AM - TRADITIONAL WORSHIP - Sanctuary This service follows elements of Reformed Worship and includes traditional organ led hymns, choir and a sermon with communion celebrated on the first Sunday of each month.
- Christian Education Classes -
9:30 - 10:30 AM - Christian Education for all ages
We are blessed to be involved with both the local and global community in many ways. Here you can learn about our outreach programs and your opportunities to get involved!
* Graduate Recognition Sunday - Sunday, May 21, during 10:45 a.m. worship. Come celebrate God’s plans for our graduates.
* FPC Appreciation Lunch - Sunday, May 21, following the 10:45 a.m. service. Save the date for this congregational meal in honor of everyone in our church family who helps make the church function day to day, season to season. Main dishes catered by Dickey’s B-B-Q with side dishes to be supplied by the congregation—a sign–up board is in the Atrium. Please remember to write thank-you notes to any and all of those individuals and groups that do so much for our church. The box for these notes will be located in the Narthex and in Lindsay Hall during the meal. We will display the “thank yous” on May 21.
* No Youth Group - Wednesdays, May 24 & 31. Good luck to our youth on their end-of-year final exams.
* Musical Theater Camp, “The Rainbow Express” (The Noah Story) - June 19-23, 8:45-noon; performance Sunday, June 25, during 10:45 a.m. worship. In this revived annual tradition, the kids of FPC and their friends put on a musical production based on scripture, all in one week! Rising Kindergartners through graduated 5th graders are welcome, and youth helpers (6th-12th grade) are encouraged! If any adults are interested in helping or teaching a small unit for the production, let Katey (email@example.com) or Tyler (tyler @fpcboise.org) know!
* All-Church Retreat - August 18-20, Camp Sawtooth. This weekend opportunity to “get away from it all” and encounter God at beautiful Camp Sawtooth will begin at 4 p.m. on Friday and end on Sunday morning. ALL ages are welcome—families are encouraged! Stay tuned for more info.
See the Calendar for a complete listing of events.