Take a guided tour of the building with Rev. Andrew Kukla as he describes the vision of what's to come as our "Next Step" Capital Campaign becomes reality.
To have your name added to our newsletter mailing list, just click on the "email list" box.
We are a community of people dedicated to serving the Lord.
We're glad you decided to stop by! This page will help you find the basic information you need to know.
Are you looking to understand what exactly we believe a little better? This page is for you!
We welcome you to worship the Lord with us! We are located at 950 W. State St, Boise, Idaho 83702. There is parking available behind the Church and in the lot across the street. If you can, please arrive a little early to avoid any issues with parking.
- SUNDAYS -
upcoming service times
- Regular Worship Service schedule -
8:45 AM - FIRST LIGHT - Lindsay Hall Led by the FPC Praise Band, this service features informal praise, prayer, and conversations on scripture with a coffee house feel. Bring a mug and come as you are as we worship together.
10:45 AM - TRADITIONAL WORSHIP - Sanctuary This service follows elements of Reformed Worship and includes traditional organ led hymns, choir and a sermon with communion celebrated on the first Sunday of each month.
- Christian Education Classes -
9:30 - 10:30 AM - Christian Education for all ages
- CHURCH OFFICE HOURS-
Monday - Thursday 9:00-4:00 PM Closed on Holidays
We are blessed to be involved with both the local and global community in many ways. Here you can learn about our outreach programs and your opportunities to get involved!
* Upcoming Events
* Wednesday Night Programming Changes - Wed., March 21. Last Logos and Wed. Night Supper until fall.. (No Youth Group and Bible Study on 3/28 in preparation for Holy Week.)
* Palm Sunday - Sun., March 25. Join us for the beginning of Holy Week as we welcome Jerusalem waith palms, music and procession - including the Logos choir!
* One Great Hour of Sharing - Sun., March 25. A gift to One Great Hour of Sharing enables the church to share God’s love with our neighbors-in-need around the world. See more below.
* Lily Dedications Due - Sun., March 25. This is the last day to turn in any Easter Lily dedications.
* Boise Schools "Spring Break" - March 26-30.
* Maundy Thursday Service - Thurs., March 29, 7:00 pm, Sanctuary.
* Good Friday Service - Fri., March 30, 7:00 pm, Southminster Presbyterian Church 6500 W. Overland Rd.
* Easter Sunday Services - Sun., April 1, 7:15 am & 10:45 am.
* Church Office Closed - Mon., April 2.
* Friendship Dinner - Thurs., April 5, 6:00 pm.
* Birthday Announcements – We love to share in the celebration of our FPC member’s birthdays. So, make sure the church office has your birthdate or we have no way of knowing when your birthday is. Just send the church office an email (email@example.com) with your month, day and date.
See the Calendar for a complete listing of events.