We're glad you decided to stop by! This page will help you find the basic information you need to know.
Are you looking to understand what exactly we believe a little better? This page is for you!
We are so pleased with the recent addition of our online, self-editable, picture directory. Once you receive the link, initiated by the church office, you can update your family's contact information, review your financial information, enjoy real time updates, and have 24-hour access on your mobile device or home computer. If you'd like access to this useful tool, just let the church office know. Printed additions of the picture directory are available through the church office.
We welcome you to worship the Lord with us! We are located at 950 W. State St, Boise, Idaho 83702. There is parking available behind the Church and in the lot across the street. If you can, please arrive a little early to avoid any issues with parking.
- SUNDAYS -
- Regular Scheduled Worship Services -
8:45 AM - FIRST LIGHT - Lindsay Hall Led by the FPC Praise Band, this service features informal praise, prayer, and conversations on scripture with a coffee house feel. Bring a mug and come as you are as we worship together.
10:45 AM - TRADITIONAL WORSHIP - Sanctuary This service follows elements of Reformed Worship and includes traditional organ led hymns, choir and a sermon with communion celebrated on the first Sunday of each month.
- Christian Education Classes -
9:30 - 10:30 AM - Christian Education for all ages
We are blessed to be involved with both the local and global community in many ways. Here you can learn about our outreach programs and your opportunities to get involved!
· Office Closed - Monday, February 20, in observance of Presidents Day.
· Boise Philharmonic MasterChoral - Saturday, February 25, 11:00 a.m., Sanctuary. 100 combined voices will be filling the Sanctuary!
· FPC Anniversary Celebration/Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser - Sunday, February 26, during Fellowship Hour, Lindsay Hall. Come celebrate FPC’s history and support its future at the same time. Donations go to fund summer youth programs. More about this event on the back page.
· First day of Lent - Ash Wednesday, March 1. This day begins a season of reflection and preparation before the celebration of Easter. This year our Lenten theme is “Hitchhiking with Jesus” as we reflect on the people, places, and things we encounter following Jesus that often discomfort us and transform us. Oh the places we’ll go!
· Ash Wednesday Service - March 1, 7:00 pm, Lindsay Hall.
· Daylight Saving Time - Sunday, March 12, 2:00 a.m. Remember to “spring forward” and set your clocks ahead one hour before you go to bed on Saturday evening.
· FPC Exterior Clean-up - Saturday, March 18, 8:30-1:00 pm, Lindsay Hall/FPC Grounds. Start with some donuts and coffee and then proceed in tidying up the grounds. RSVP (firstname.lastname@example.org or 345-3441).
See the Calendar for a complete listing of events.